SumWare Asset Register
Building on the long serving Asset Register software originally created by Peter Cook in the '90s, the Asset Register continues the tradition of ease-of-use with a more modern interface, and some cool new features.
SumWare Consulting have been in the software design business for 30 years and have combined their software expertise with the at-the-coalface experience Peter has accumulated over many years.
Based on FileMaker Pro, the SumWare Asset Register has a host of features. Designed for the New Zealand and Australian market, it is ideally suited to schools and small businesses. It is reasonably priced, and can be configured in a variety of ways using the FileMaker platform.
The system runs on both Macintoshes and PCs or a combination in a network environment.
Asset Register Standard Feature List
- Macos High Sierra or Windows 10 or higher
- Straight Line (cost price) or Diminishing Value Depreciation
- Choose your own End of Year date
- Partial Disposals
- Range of financial reports
- Print individual assets or a summary of assets
- Monthly tax depreciation reporting for YTD accounting.
- Ability to store non-Assets for insurance and inventory purposes